Before you file a complaint with the Ombudsman against a slow- or a lack of reaction, or a particular decision of an administration, you must have personally contacted the relevant administration beforehand to request an explanation or a clarification, or to challenge the relevant decision taken by this particular body.

We recommend to intervene in writing (preferably by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt) and to keep a copy thereof.

You can fill in the form hereafter or contact us if you have not received an answer within a month, or if you are not satisfied with the answer received from the administration.

Finally, please note that the introduction of a complaint with the Ombudsman does not interrupt objection periods regarding administrative and litigation appeals.